Solene SLSG-40 Flat-Plate Solar Thermal Collectors feature anodized aluminum frames, tempered, prismatic glass covers, black-chrome coated absorber plates, and rigid foam insulation.
The SLSG-40 collector frame features a reinforcing member in the center of the glazing making it extremely strong and durable under wind and snow loading conditions. Systems featuring the SLSG-40 collector typically include a circulation pump(s), storage tank(s), pipe and fittings, and heat exchanger(s), among other components.
Systems featuring the SLSG-40 collector use an automatic differential controller to activate a pump(s) to circulate water through the collector(s) where it picks up heat which is then stored in storage tank.
Assembled in the U.S.A., SLSG-40 collectors can be installed on the roof, ground, on racks or in any area that provides the proper exposure, orientation and tilt toward the sun.
SLSG-40 collectors can be installed in direct, indirect, or drainback forced-circulation systems which are fully scalable using one collector or hundreds.
Features and Benefits
- 10-year warranty
- Field serviceable
- Able to be flush, rack, or tilt-mounted
- Integrated mounting channel in frame
- Efficient and reliable in any environment
- Integrated reinforcing component in glazing
- Ultrasonically welded fin-on-tube absorber
- Prismatic, tempered low-iron glass glazing
- Meets LEED eligibility for renewable energy
- Technologically advanced and made from the highest quality materials
- SLSG-40 collectors may be used in any size system featuring one or many collectors